Academic Concession

Academic Concession

A student who is affected by illness, accident or family affliction should seek support or assistance from a health or counselling professional, if needed. In such cases, the student may apply for an academic concession. Making a request for an academic concession depends on:

  • Whether or not you are able to complete the coursework.
  • The point in the term at which you realize you require an academic concession.
  • Circumstances for the request.

Options available for academic concessions

Undergraduates: Click here to review options on the academic concession flow chart.

Graduates: Consult your graduate advisor, Graduate Admission and Records, or the

Faculty of Graduate Studies for options.

Click here for the form.

If you are unsure how to go about this process or you need feedback on your, contact the ombudsperson.